I have been through many, many things, due to this.
Many stages.
Many different actions.
Eat "normally" + binge and then purge the binge.
No food.
Eat whenever I have to + purge.
Binge/no purge.
Right now,
I don't eat unless I plan to do so, beforehand, and I don't eat "normally".
I plan binges.
Huge binges.
I can go days without food, because I know when I'll next eat.
I purge everything, to the point of blood. (since September 2010)
I know this isn't good.
I know this isn't healthy.
I've had disordered eating my entire life
as well as bad body image.
I hate myself
and I hate my body
and I will most likely continue to do this, until I die.
I am in no way "pro-ana", and I hate all that shit.
I do sometimes look at "thinspo", but not for inspiration; some images are beautiful, and it has nothing to do with the bodies within them.
I don't know if anybody will ever read this; I used to have another blog, with quite a significant amount of followers. (f*ckedupappendix) I've lost touch.
I've lost touch with everything and everyone.
But I still have this.
I am currently in college, studying English Literature, HSC and Sociology, however technically I have finished, but I still have my exams left to do.
I am planning on studying English Literature at university.
I have done barely any revision, because all I can think of is not eating/binging and purging/how fat and ugly and worthless I am.
I love life.
I really do.
I just don't love myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment