Pages

Thursday, 7 June 2012

This is my life

All I seem to do is not eat/eat and vomit.
I purged.
Acid + Blood.
My chest hurts.
My throat hurts.
My stomach aches.
How am I still alive?
I feel as if I died long ago.
That sounds so emo.
Honestly though, I am so ashamed of myself.
Just this year, I have:
purged an ice pop in the toilet sink at college
purged in the disabled toilet at college
stolen food
purged in a paper cup in the common room at college (it was just stomach acid at 7.45am, as I got there before everyone else-a daily thing- and felt "heavy", despite not having any food inside of me)
lied.
Every single day is just a lie.
I feel the walls closing in on me.
My first exam is on the 13th, and I haven't done any revision.
I'm planning on b/p, today.
I'm just sad.
Always.
Listening to Jack's Mannequin isn't helping.
lol.
You have to laugh.
I have to laugh.
It's 3.31am, and I'm awake.
Alone.
It feels as if the world is asleep.
I rarely sleep, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment